TSX/NYSE/PSE: MFC SEHK:945
TORONTO, Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Manulife Asset Management Limited (the "Manager"), the Manager of Copernican World Financial Infrastructure Trust (TSX: CIW.UN) (the "Trust"), announced today that the termination date of the Trust will be March 5, 2014 (the "Termination Date").
Units of the Trust will be delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchange at the close of business on February 27, 2014. The final payment date will be on or about March 7, 2014. On the final payment date unitholders of record on the Termination Date will receive an amount equal to the net asset value per unit as of the Termination Date.
Certain statements included in this news release constitute forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, those identified by the expressions "expect", "intend", "will" and similar expressions to the extent they relate to the Trust and/or the Manager. The forward-looking statements are not historical facts but reflect the Trust's and/or the Manager's current expectations regarding future results or events. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations. Although the Trust and/or the Manager believes that the assumptions inherent in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and, accordingly, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such statements due to the inherent uncertainty therein. Neither the Trust nor the Manager undertake any obligation to update publicly or otherwise revise any forward-looking statement or information whether as a result of new information, future events or other such factors which affect this information, except as required by law.For more information, please contact Manulife Customer Service at 1-888-333-3240.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV