NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jamba Juice will be the key sponsor of the first ever SHAPE and Men's Fitness Super Bowl Party. The private A-list affair, hosted by Robert DeNiro, Spike Lee and Katie Couric, will take place on January 31, 2014 at Manhattan's iconic Cipriani 42 nd street venue. Comedy Central's Roastmaster General Jeff Ross will serve as MC, with performances by Mary J. Blige, Marc Anthony and John Legend.
Jamba Juice will feature a healthy living Juice Bar created especially for the event that will offer their most popular Juices and smoothies. The company recently announced the launch of its whole food blending and juicing platform, which incorporates fresh, nutritious whole foods such as kale, cucumbers and chia seeds blended into delicious, made-to-order beverages. Jamba is also offering consumers free beverages during its current "Million Free Juice or Smoothie" campaign in which users of Android smartphones can use the ISIS wallet app to obtain a free beverage in Jamba stores.
"Jamba is pleased to be a sponsor of this exciting event," said James D. White, Chairman, President and CEO, Jamba Juice Company. "Our partnership with SHAPE and Men's Fitness aligns perfectly with Jamba's positioning as a leading healthy lifestyle brand."
"The Jamba Juice bar will be a fun – and healthy – addition to the festivities," said David Pecker, Chairman, President and CEO of American Media, Inc. "More important, I can't think of a better partner for SHAPE and Men's Fitness to have tonight or in the coming year."The event will also include a live auction, during which Movado Luxury Timepieces personalized by the evening's talent, and other items will be gifted to the performers' charity of choice and the Happy Hearts Fund.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV