FOX News Channel’s (FNC) Bill O’Reilly will conduct a live sit-down interview with President Barack Obama during the FOX Super Bowl Sunday pregame show on Sunday, February 2 nd, beginning approximately at 4:30PM/ET. The interview will take place at the White House and cover an array of topics.
Following the live interview, O’Reilly will conduct an additional taped portion with President Obama that will be presented on Monday, February 3 rd on FNC’s The O’Reilly Factor (8:00-9:00 PM/ET). After the program, the entire discussion will be available online at www.foxnews.com. This marks his third interview with President Obama.
O’Reilly has conducted countless interviews with prominent newsmakers, including: former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former presidential candidate Mitt Romney, former President George W. Bush, Jon Stewart, Howard Stern, Bono and Stephen Colbert. According to Nielsen Media Research, The O’Reilly Factor averages nearly 3 million viewers at 8 PM and has been number one in that timeslot for 157 consecutive months while dominating every single program in all of cable news for more than 12 years. O’Reilly is also the author of numerous New York Times bestsellers, including the most recent books, Killing Jesus, Killing Kennedy and Killing Lincoln.
FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service
dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business
news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most watched news
channel in the country for 12 years and according to Public Policy
Polling, is the most trusted television news source in the country.
Owned by 21
st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90
million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching
the top ten programs in the genre.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV