The public will have a chance to meet and have pictures taken with hockey legend Mike Eruzione, captain of the 1980 team that defeated the Soviet Union and then the Finland hockey teams for the gold medal.
- When: Friday, Jan. 31, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Central.
- Where: U.S. Bank’s Northtown branch, 213 Highway 10 Northeast in Blaine.
- What: The event will be held in a large, heated tent near the branch location. Attendees can have their photos taken with Eruzione, who scored the winning goal for Team USA during the “Miracle on Ice” hockey game against the Soviet Union’s team. Lund’s stores will provide cookies and hot chocolate. U.S. Bank will offer hockey pucks for the first 100 eligible credit card applications. In addition, each attendee can enter a drawing for a chance to win one of five items autographed by Eruzione. The drawing will be held at the end of the event.
About U.S. BankU.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), with $364 billion
in assets as of Dec. 31, 2013, is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the
5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates
3,081 banking offices in 25 states and 4,906 ATMs and provides a
comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment,
mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses
and institutions. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV