Graham Holdings Company (NYSE: GHC) said today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase in the annual dividend rate on the Company’s common stock, from $9.80 to $10.20 per share. In December 2012, the Company (formerly The Washington Post Company) declared and paid an accelerated cash dividend for calendar year 2013.
The dividend for the first quarter of 2014, $2.55 per share, is payable on February 10, 2014, to shareholders of record on February 3, 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV