FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Sees Increased Demand For Valentine's Day Roses
DETROIT, Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FlowerDeliveryExpress.com a leading online flower delivery company has a large quality assortment of Valentine's Day flowers and gifts available for even the most discriminating customer. FlowerDeliveryExpress.com has the ability to deliver around the block or around the world.
February 14 th is one of the busiest days of the year for florists. The numbers associated with this day of romance are impressive.
- Worldwide, approximately 110 million roses, the majority red, will be sold and delivered within a three-day time period.
- 73% of American men buy flowers on Valentine's Day.
- Over 90% of Valentine's Day flowers are purchased by men.
- 15% of U.S. women send themselves flowers on Valentine's Day.
- 53% of women say they would end their relationship if they didn't get something for Valentine's Day.
- Every year around 1 billion Valentine's Day cards are sent.
- Teachers receive the most Valentine's Day cards, followed by children, mothers, wives, and then, sweethearts.
- Parents receive 1 out of every 5 Valentine's Day cards.
- Verona, the Italian city where Shakespeare's play lovers Romeo and Juliet lived, receives about 1,000 letters every year sent to Juliet on Valentine's Day.
- About 3% of pet owners will give Valentine's Day gifts to their pets.
Remember that only a limited number of quality roses can be grown each season for Valentine's Day. The most important thing you can do to ensure that your gift of love arrives when you want it to is to order early before prices start to creep-up as demand increases.
About FlowerDeliveryExpress.comFlowerDeliveryExpress.com is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The company has also been voted "Best Florist" over a dozen times. FlowerDeliveryExpress.com delivers from their own brick and mortar flower shops with their own delivery fleet, and through FedEx and UPS from coast to coast. Deliveries are also made via a computerized sending network of affiliated shops. They provide delivery throughout most of the United States, Canada, and over eighty countries around the world. Wesley Berry is the CEO of FlowerDeliveryExpress.com, a multi-million dollar online floral delivery operation. He also owns Wesley Berry Flowers, a Detroit-based brick and mortar florist established in 1946. Shoppers can conveniently make floral purchase by phone at 888.851.2881 and online at www.FlowerDeliveryExpress.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. SOURCE FlowerDeliveryExpress.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV