2. As of noon trading, Comcast ( CMCSA) is down $0.65 (-1.2%) to $53.09 on light volume. Thus far, 3.1 million shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.94-$53.58 after having opened the day at $53.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.74. Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. Comcast has a market cap of $113.9 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 22 analysts that rate Comcast a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Comcast as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Comcast Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts