What To Hold: 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks CTL, MFA, BMO, HPT
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 65.96% to -$4,785.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 20.97%.
- The gross profit margin for BANK OF MONTREAL is currently very high, coming in at 83.68%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, BMO's net profit margin of 20.02% significantly trails the industry average.
- In its most recent trading session, BMO has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, BANK OF MONTREAL has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Bank of Montreal Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts