- Quick-Touch Balance Peeks: Customers will have the option of reviewing account balances without leaving the screen they are on, eliminating the need for multi-screen navigation that takes time and creates confusion.
- Remembered Preferences: The new ATMs will enable customers to set preferences that will make future visits faster and easier. When customers make a withdrawal, they will have the option of setting their “Fast Cash” option for quicker withdrawals in the future. Language selection is set one time by a customer choosing a language other than English (Chinese, Greek, Polish, Spanish, or Hangul (Korean)), and that language will appear automatically going forward. Preferences can be changed easily at any time.
- Simplified Screen Flows: Unnecessary screens, submenus and “Are You Sure?” prompts have been eliminated and intuitive shortcuts have been added. New on-page scrolling allows for faster access to more information without requiring navigation to additional screens.
- Customer Friendly Design and Tone: The design and language was revamped to be more modern and conversational.
Citibank Unveils A New, Simplified ATM Experience Across The U.S., Including A Quick-Touch Balance Peek Feature. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts