DUBLIN, Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Perrigo Company plc (NYSE: PRGO; TASE) today announced that it will release financial results for its second quarter fiscal year 2014 on Thursday, February 6, 2014 at approximately 8:00 a.m. (ET). The Company will conduct a conference call at 10:00 a.m. (ET) hosted by Joseph C. Papa, Perrigo's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
The conference call will be available live via webcast to interested parties in the investor relations section of the Perrigo website at http://perrigo.investorroom.com/events-webcasts or by phone at 877-248-9413, International 973-582-2737, and reference ID#41567436. A taped replay of the call will be available beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. (ET) Thursday, February 6, until midnight Friday, February 21, 2014. To listen to the replay, dial 855-859-2056, International 404-537-3406, and use access code 41567436.
From its beginnings as a packager of generic home remedies in 1887, Perrigo Company plc, headquartered in Ireland, has grown to become a leading global healthcare supplier. Perrigo develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), and receives royalties from Multiple Sclerosis drug Tysabri®. The Company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC healthcare products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies. Perrigo's mission is to offer uncompromised "Quality Affordable Healthcare Products™," and it does so across a wide variety of product categories primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, Mexico, Israel and Australia, as well as more than 40 other key markets worldwide, including Canada, China and Latin America. Visit Perrigo on the Internet ( http://www.perrigo.com).SOURCE Perrigo Company plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV