BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Boulder Community Hospital Center for Integrative Care will receive two donations totaling $115,000 during a special event at the hospital on Thursday, January 30 th. The contributions were raised in August 2013 at the 3 rd annual Celestial Seasonings® B Strong Ride presented by Subaru through corporate sponsorship, rider registration fees and donations in support of individual riders.
"Celestial Seasonings is honored to support the Boulder Community Hospital Center for Integrative Care through our title sponsorship of B Strong Ride," said David Ziegert, General Manager of Celestial Seasonings, Inc., who will present a check for $100,000 on behalf of B Strong Ride. "This opportunity to give back to our community by helping so many cancer patients and survivors is very much in keeping with our brand's founding mission of helping people live healthier and happier lives."
"I've been down this road twice," said former NBA coach George Karl, a two-time cancer survivor who will present a check for $15,000 on behalf of the George Karl Foundation. "I know how much this care can mean both to cancer patients and their families, and I know how much of a difference it can make. We at the George Karl Foundation are extremely proud to support the Center for Integrative Care at Boulder Community Hospital."The Boulder Community Hospital Center for Integrative Care provides a wide range of services to cancer patients including acupuncture, manual lymph drainage, massage therapy and reflexology, Reiki and Healing Touch Massage, and wellness and integrative care consultation. When integrated with conventional cancer care, these services are clinically demonstrated to improve clinical outcomes by enhancing wound healing, shortening hospital stays, and reducing pain medication needs, as well as lowering patient stress and anxiety.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV