LIN Media LLC (“LIN Media”; NYSE:LIN), a local multimedia company, will report its fourth quarter and full year 2013 earnings results before the market opens on February 6, 2014. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the earnings release that morning at 9:00 a.m. (ET).
The conference call-in number is 1-888-329-8862 for U.S. callers and 1-719-457-2085 for international callers. The call-in pass code is 3967661. Participants should dial-in 10 minutes before the start of the call to ensure access. A replay of the call will be available through February 20, 2014 by dialing 1-888-203-1112 and entering the same pass code as above. The conference call will also be webcast simultaneously from LIN Media's website, www.linmedia.com, and can be accessed there through a link on the home page (under Latest LIN Media News) or on the Investor Relations page (under Events).
About LIN Media
LIN Media is a local multimedia company that operates or services 43 television stations and seven digital channels in 23 U.S. markets, and a diverse portfolio of websites, apps and mobile products that make it more convenient to access its unique and relevant content on multiple screens.LIN Media’s highly-rated television stations deliver important local news and community stories along with top-rated sports and entertainment programming to 10.5% of U.S. television homes. The Company’s digital media operations focus on emerging media and interactive technologies that deliver performance-driven digital marketing solutions to some of the nation’s most respected agencies and brands. LIN Media LLC trades on the NYSE under the symbol “LIN”. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.linmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV