- Advance AOL’s ability to distribute relevant and engaging content and advertising across the Internet through intelligent technology;
- Personalize and make more engaging AOL’s portfolio of brands for consumers through the delivery of relevant content in real-time across all devices;
- Enable AOL’s publisher network of more than 2,000 partners to deliver personalized and relevant content recommendations and branded content to each of its users;
- Allow AOL’s current and prospective advertisers to deliver relevant branded content to consumers based on their specific interests where and when they are most engaged;
- Enhance the performance of AOL’s programmatic platform with improved analytics and targeting;
- Further strengthen AOL’s technology infrastructure by supplying relevant and engaging content and ad experiences in all formats and across all screens in real-time;
- Add Gravity’s highly talented executive team as well as a team of engineers with expertise in content optimization and data science to the AOL ranks.
AOL Makes It Personal With Agreement To Acquire Gravity
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.