SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA) ("HTA") announced today that Chairman and CEO Scott D. Peters participated in an interview with the Raymond James financial advisor network on Tuesday, January 14th. The discussion was hosted by Raymond James REIT analyst Collin Mings and was focused on the fundamentals of HTA and the medical office real estate market in 2014. An audio replay of the interview can be found on HTA's website: www.htareit.com
Raymond James (NYSE: RJF) ("RJF") is a diversified financial services company engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, investment banking and asset management. Through its three broker/dealer subsidiaries RJF has over 6,000 financial advisors in more than 2,000 locations with client assets totalling approximately $441 billion.
About Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA), a publicly traded real estate investment trust, is a full-service real estate company focused on acquiring, owning and operating high-quality medical office buildings that are predominantly located on or aligned with campuses of nationally or regionally recognized healthcare systems in the U.S. Since its formation in 2006, HTA has invested approximately $3.0 billion to build a portfolio of properties that is comprised of approximately 14.1 million square feet of gross leasable area located in 27 states. It operates its properties through regional offices in Scottsdale, Charleston, Atlanta, and Indianapolis.For more information on Healthcare Trust of America, Inc., please visit www.htareit.com. Financial Contact: Kellie S. Pruitt Chief Financial Officer Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. 480.258.6637 email@example.com SOURCE Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV