For homebuilders, solar options represent an enticing (and eco-friendly) way to attract potential buyers to their new communities and homes. In fact, about 92 percent of Americans think that the United States should develop and use more solar energy.** SolarCity's solar power options do not increase construction costs for the homebuilder.
SolarCity provides homebuilders across the country with full-service solar solutions that include customer service, real-time monitoring, insurance and repairs for their homebuyers. SolarCity currently works with more than 80 builders across 9 states. To learn more, please visit www.solarcity.com/homebuilder .
This release contains forward-looking statements including, but not limited to, statements regarding the number and scope of partners, expected savings, and assumptions relating to the foregoing. Forward-looking statements should not be read as a guarantee of future performance or results, and will not necessarily be accurate indications of the times at, or by, which such performance or results will be achieved, if at all. Forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual performance or results to differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by the forward looking statements. You should read the section entitled "Risk Factors" in our quarterly report on Form 10-Q, which has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which identifies certain of these and additional risks and uncertainties. We do not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
* According to Business Insider's Portland Green Infographic .** According to the Solar Energy Industries Association National Solar Survey . About SolarCity SolarCity® (Nasdaq:SCTY) provides clean energy. The company has disrupted the century-old energy industry by providing renewable electricity directly to homeowners, businesses and government organizations for less than they spend on utility bills. SolarCity gives customers control of their energy costs to protect them from rising rates. The company offers solar power, energy efficiency and electric vehicle services, and makes clean energy easy by taking care of everything from design and permitting to monitoring and maintenance. SolarCity currently serves 14 states and signs a new customer every three minutes. Visit the company online at www.solarcity.com and follow the company on Facebook & Twitter.
CONTACT: Media Contact Molly Canales firstname.lastname@example.org 650-963-5674
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts