DeVry Education Group Inc. (NYSE: DV), a global provider of education services, announced today it will hold a conference call to discuss its fiscal 2014 second-quarter financial results on Feb. 4, 2014, at 4 p.m. Central Time (5 p.m. Eastern Time). The conference call will be led by Daniel Hamburger, president and chief executive officer, Tim Wiggins, chief financial officer and Patrick Unzicker, vice president of finance.
For those wishing to participate by telephone, dial 888-317-6016 (domestic) or 412-317-6016 (international). Please say “DeVry Group Call”. DeVry Group will also broadcast the conference call via webcast. Interested parties may access the webcast through the Investor Relations section of DeVry Group's website, or http://services.choruscall.com/links/dv140204.html.
Please access the website at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
DeVry Group will archive a telephone replay of the call until Feb. 26, 2014. To access the replay, dial 877-344-7529 (domestic) or 412-317-0088 (international), passcode 10039633. To access the webcast replay, please visit the company's website, or http://services.choruscall.com/links/dv140204.html.About DeVry Education Group The purpose of DeVry Education Group is to empower its students to achieve their educational and career goals. DeVry Education Group (NYSE: DV; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a global provider of educational services and the parent organization of American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Carrington College California, Chamberlain College of Nursing, DeVry Brasil, DeVry University, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. These institutions offer a wide array of programs in business, healthcare, technology, accounting and finance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV