MILWAUKEE, Jan. 22, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brady Corporation (NYSE:BRC), will announce its fiscal 2014 second quarter financial results on Thursday, February 20, 2014. A conference call will be held beginning at 10:30 a.m. ET (9:30 a.m. Central Time) Thursday, February 20, 2014. Internet users will be able to access the webcast and PowerPoint presentation at www.bradycorp.com live and in replay.
This call is being webcast by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed at www.bradycorp.com .
About BRCBrady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2013 employed approximately 7,400 people in operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions. Brady's fiscal 2013 sales were approximately $1.15 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available on the Internet at www.bradycorp.com .
CONTACT: Media Contact Carole Herbstreit, 414-438-6882 email@example.com Investor Contact Aaron Pearce, 414-438-6895 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV