- Revenue from business customers increased 26% year-over-year to a record $32.3 million and represented 99% of total revenue.
- Number of new services sold during the third quarter was a record 61,286 vs. 44,366 in the same period last year.
- Average number of subscribed services per new business customer added during the quarter grew 20% to a record 20.4 from 17.0 in the same period last year.
- Average monthly service revenue per business customer was a record $274, compared with $252 in the same period last year.
- Channel and mid-market sales comprised a record 35% of new monthly recurring revenue sold in the quarter, a 57% increase compared with the same period last year.
- Service margin was 81%, compared with 80% in the same period a year ago; overall gross margin was 71%, compared with 69% in the same year ago period.
- Monthly business service revenue churn was 1.5%, compared with 2.3% in the same period last year; monthly business customer churn was 1.6%, unchanged from the third quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments were $174.0 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2014, compared with $46.5 million in the same period last year.
8x8, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.