Margaret Chernatinski Of Sioux Falls, South Dakota Is One Of The Consumers Whose Photograph Will Be Featured In Jones Soda's Photo Gallery Grand Opening On February 6, 2014 At Its Headquarters In Seattle, Washington. (Photo: Business Wire)
Jones Soda Co. (Jones Soda) is proud to announce the grand opening of the Jones Soda Photo Gallery at its headquarters (1000 1 st Ave S., Suite 100 in Seattle, WA) on Thursday, February 6 th from 5pm to 8pm. The gallery is a celebration of the brand’s history with consumer-submitted photographs which have been featured on Jones Soda packaging since 1996.
The Photo Gallery Grand Opening will coincide with First Thursday’s Art Walk, which takes place the first Thursday of every month in Seattle’s historic Pioneer Square and showcases galleries’ new exhibits and artists. The Jones Soda Photo Gallery will highlight a curated selection of photos that have appeared on Jones Soda bottles throughout the brand’s 18-year history.
“Photography has always been an integral part of our brand and creating this space has been a passion project of mine for many years. To see it finally come to fruition is incredibly fulfilling,” stated Jones Soda CEO, Jennifer Cue. “Our Grand Opening not only celebrates our brand’s history, but also kicks off our 2014 brand theme of The Arts. It represents our commitment to the arts community and our future investment in nonprofit arts programming to support arts youth education and photography.”
The Photo Gallery Grand Opening Event is free and open to the public and will feature food, a photo booth and the unveiling of the photograph collection. Scheduled to attend is iconic photographer Victor John Penner, of Vancouver, B.C., who photographed the very first Jones Soda photos and was an original, key design partner of the brand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV