Phillips 66 Partners LP (NYSE: PSXP) announces that the Board of Directors of its general partner declared a fourth-quarter 2013 cash distribution of $0.2248 per limited partnership unit. This represents an increase of 5.8 percent over the minimum quarterly distribution of $0.2125 per unit. The distribution is payable Feb. 13, 2014, to unitholders of record as of Feb. 4, 2014.
About Phillips 66 Partners
Phillips 66 Partners is a growth-oriented master limited partnership formed by Phillips 66 to own, operate, develop and acquire primarily fee-based crude oil, refined petroleum product and natural gas liquids pipelines and terminals and other transportation and midstream assets. Headquartered in Houston, the partnership’s assets include the Clifton Ridge crude oil pipeline, terminal and storage system in Louisiana; the Sweeny to Pasadena refined petroleum product pipeline, terminal and storage system in Texas; and the Hartford Connector refined petroleum product pipeline, terminal and storage system in Illinois. For more information, visit www.phillips66partners.com .
TAX CONSIDERATIONSThis release is intended to be a qualified notice to nominees as provided for under Treasury Regulation Section 1.1446-4(b)(4) and (d). Please note that 100 percent of Phillips 66 Partners LP’s distributions to foreign investors are attributable to income that is effectively connected with a United States trade or business. Accordingly, all of Phillips 66 Partners LP’s distributions to foreign investors are subject to federal income tax withholding at the highest applicable effective tax rate. Nominees and not Phillips 66 Partners LP, are treated as the withholding agents responsible for withholding on the distributions received by them on behalf of foreign investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV