MILWAUKEE, Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE: BGG):
Briggs & Stratton Corporation today announced that its Board of Directors has unanimously elected Frank M. Jaehnert as a director of the company effective upon conclusion of the board meeting held today.
Mr. Jaehnert will serve as a member of the class of directors whose terms of office expire in 2015. Mr. Jaehnert is the retired Chief Executive Officer and President of Brady Corporation, a leading provider of high performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, headquartered in
Milwaukee, WI. He also serves on the Board of Directors of Nordson Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV