National Penn Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPBC) announced today that it has declared a first quarter cash dividend of ten cents per common share payable to shareholders of record as of February 1, 2014. The cash dividend will be paid February 14, 2014.
“Our capital base affords National Penn a position of strength for future growth, while providing the opportunity to return capital to our shareholders,” said Scott V. Fainor, president and CEO of National Penn.
About National Penn Bancshares, Inc.:
National Penn Bancshares, Inc., with approximately $8.4 billion in assets, is a bank holding company based in Pennsylvania. Headquartered in Boyertown, National Penn Bank operates 120 branch offices comprising 119 branches in Pennsylvania and one branch in Maryland.National Penn’s financial services affiliates are National Penn Wealth Management, N.A., including its National Penn Investors Trust Company division; National Penn Capital Advisors, Inc.; Institutional Advisors LLC; and National Penn Insurance Services Group, Inc., including its Higgins Insurance and Caruso Benefits Group divisions. National Penn Bancshares, Inc. common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol “NPBC”. Please visit our Web site at www.nationalpennbancshares.com to see our regularly posted material information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV