LONDON, Jan. 22, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stolt-Nielsen Limited (Oslo Børs: SNI) announced today that a presentation and video webcast to discuss the Company's unaudited results for the fourth quarter and full year 2013 will be held on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 3:00pm CET (9:00am EST, 2:00pm GMT) at the Hotel Bristol, Olav-Salen Conference Room, Kristian IV's gate 7, 0164, in Oslo, Norway .
The presentation and video webcast will be hosted by:
- Mr. Niels G. Stolt-Nielsen - Chief Executive Officer, Stolt-Nielsen Limited - Mr. Jan Chr. Engelhardtsen - Chief Financial Officer, Stolt-Nielsen LimitedThose who wish to participate may access the live video webcast of the presentation via Stolt-Nielsen's website at http://www.stolt-nielsen.com/en/Investor-Relations/Earnings-Release-Presentations.aspx. For additional information please contact: Jan Chr. Engelhardtsen Chief Financial Officer UK +44 (0) 20 7611 8972 email@example.com Jens F. Grüner-Hegge V.P. Corporate Finance UK +44 (0) 20 7611 8985 firstname.lastname@example.org About Stolt-Nielsen Limited Stolt-Nielsen Limited (SNL or the "Company") is a leading global provider of integrated transportation solutions for bulk liquid chemicals, edible oils, acids, and other specialty liquids through its three largest business divisions, Stolt Tankers, Stolthaven Terminals and Stolt Tank Containers. Stolt Sea Farm produces and markets high quality turbot, sole, sturgeon, and caviar. Stolt-Nielsen Gas, through its investment in Avance Gas Holding Ltd., transports liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) with its fleet of very large gas carriers (VLGCs). Stolt-Nielsen Limited is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. HUG#1756473
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts