4. As of noon trading, Vornado Realty ( VNO) is up $1.17 (1.3%) to $93.45 on light volume. Thus far, 269,219 shares of Vornado Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 754,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $92.57-$93.85 after having opened the day at $92.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.28. Vornado Realty Trust is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It makes investments in commercial real estate properties to create its portfolio. The firm was formerly known as Vornado Inc. Vornado Realty has a market cap of $17.2 billion and is part of the real estate industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 80.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate Vornado Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Vornado Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Vornado Realty Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts