4. As of noon trading, Southwestern Energy Company ( SWN) is up $1.37 (3.4%) to $41.70 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.9 million shares of Southwestern Energy Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.09-$41.93 after having opened the day at $41.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.33. Southwestern Energy Company, an independent energy company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of natural gas and oil primarily in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Exploration and Production, and Midstream Services. Southwestern Energy Company has a market cap of $13.8 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 2.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts who rate Southwestern Energy Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 19 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Southwestern Energy Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Southwestern Energy Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts