As American consumers enter the health insurance marketplace with the Affordable Care Act, MoneyGram (NASDAQ: MGI), a leading global money transfer and payment services company, is offering convenient and affordable payment solutions for customers and insurance providers.
MoneyGram is working with some of the largest U.S. insurance companies to accept cash payments for premiums at more than 38,000 U.S. bill pay agent locations including CVS, ACE Cash Express, Albertsons and Walmart.
“The health care service providers and insurers know that hundreds of thousands of cash customers are being brought into the marketplace with the Affordable Care Act,” says Matt Davis, vice president, product management at MoneyGram. “As this happens these firms are seeking ways to accept payments efficiently. We are working to provide them with a cash-based payment solution that is convenient for their customers.”
Currently, MoneyGram is accepting payments for more than 200 health care companies. The health care provider will inform its customers if payments can be made through MoneyGram. MoneyGram offers same day and next day payment options.About MoneyGram International MoneyGram International, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs. MoneyGram offers money transfer services worldwide through a global network of 334,000 agent locations – including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions – in 200 countries and territories. MoneyGram also offers bill payment services in the U.S. and Canada. To learn more about money transfer or bill payment at an agent location or online, please visit moneygram.com or connect with us on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV