Proto Labs, Inc. (NYSE: PRLB), a leading online and technology-enabled quick-turn manufacturer, announced today that it will issue its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2013 before the opening of the market on Tuesday, February 11, 2014. Proto Labs will host a call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time on the same day. A simultaneous webcast of the call will be available online at protolabs.com/investors.
To access the live call, either dial 877-299-4454, or outside the U.S. call 617-597-5447, at least five minutes prior to the 8:30 a.m. start time and use participant code 14866316. An audio replay will also be available at www.protolabs.com/investors beginning approximately two hours following the end of the conference call.
About Proto Labs, Inc.Proto Labs is a leading online and technology-enabled quick-turn manufacturer of custom parts for prototyping and short-run production. Proto Labs provides “Real Parts, Really Fast” to product developers worldwide. Proto Labs utilizes computer numerical control (CNC) machining and injection molding to manufacture custom metal and plastic parts for its customers. For more information, visit protolabs.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV