Natural Resources Partners L.P. Stock Downgraded (NRP)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $65.87 million or 6.46% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 2.54%.
- The gross profit margin for NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP is currently very high, coming in at 92.73%. Regardless of NRP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, NRP's net profit margin of 48.16% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. In comparison to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- The share price of NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP has not done very well: it is down 24.46% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Turning toward the future, the fact that the stock has come down in price over the past year should not necessarily be interpreted as a negative; it could be one of the factors that may help make the stock attractive down the road. Right now, however, we believe that it is too soon to buy.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed against the S&P 500 and did not exceed that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 30.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $52.00 million to $36.13 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.