Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:57 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Salesforce.com (CRM) to hold from buy. Cramer said the stock is a "good barometer" for whether the market will bounce back quickly or continue to struggle. He added that CEO Marc Benioff is doing quite well. CRM fell 1.7% to $60.08.
R.W. Baird upgraded LinnCo (LNCO) to buy from hold. Cramer likes the "big acquisition" of Berry Petroleum by LinnCo and Linn Energy (LINE), a holding in Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust. LNCO was up nearly 1% to $32.87.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV