SPOKANE, Wash., Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- People to People Ambassador Programs, the leader in global educational travel experiences, has announced that Mary Eisenhower, granddaughter of People to People International founder President Dwight D. Eisenhower, has joined the company's Education Advisory Board as a Humanitarian Ambassador.
Eisenhower brings her tenure and experience as CEO of People to People International to the Ambassador Programs' team to further the group's mission of enriching its program itineraries and enhance experiential learning opportunities.
"We are truly honored to have Mary join the People to People family," said Anthony Dombrowik, interim CEO for People to People Ambassador Programs. "She adds an invaluable skill set to the advisory board with her many years as a global humanitarian, not to mention her unique personal history, and experience in building People to People International, the non-profit founded by President Eisenhower in 1956."
Eisenhower has visited over 50 countries in the last six years. Her trips have ranged from goodwill missions to meeting first families to distributing food and supplies in developing countries to cultural and humanitarian exchanges.Eisenhower joins the following Advisory Board members:
- Dan Domenech, Ph.D., Executive Director of American Association of School Administrators
- Edward L. Davis, Ed.D., Executive Director of DECA
- Dr. Darla Strouse, Executive Director Partnerships, Development and Recognition for Office of the State Superintendent for the Maryland State Department of Education
- Anne L. Bryant, Ed.D., Executive Director, Emeritus, National School Boards Association
- Kathy Hurley, Executive Vice President of Educational Alliances, Pearson Foundation
- Diane Barrett, former Vice President, Education Sales and Services for USA Today
- Gail Connelly, Executive Director of National Association of Elementary School Principals
- JoAnn Bartoletti, Executive Director, National Association of Secondary School Principals
- William D. Waidelich, Ed.D., Executive Director, Association for Middle Level Education
- Joseph A. Miller, Vice President K-12 Education, Follett Education
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts