HOUSTON, Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (NasdaqGM: RICK) announced today it has signed a 10-year lease in Houston for its fifth Bombshells sports bar/restaurant.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110418/MM85342LOGO) (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140122/DA50451LOGO) The new location is an 8,860 square foot building at 12810 Gulf Freeway in south Houston, and is targeted to open this summer. It is about 15 miles north of the Bombshells in Webster, which is expected to open next week, in time to celebrate this year's pro football championship.
The first Bombshells opened in Dallas in March 2013. Two others are being developed in Austin and Beaumont. The Company's objective is to have a total of 10 sports bar/restaurants open or in development by year end calendar 2014.
The military-themed Bombshells feature a first class bar and restaurant, live entertainment on an outdoor patio, attractive wait staff, and popular music, from 11 AM to 2 AM seven days a week. The concept is designed to attract lunch business during the day, family dining late day/early evening, and singles and couples at night."Our initial Bombshells in Dallas has proven to be a terrific success," said Eric Langan, President and CEO of Rick's Cabaret International. "It is attracting a wide customer base, in line with our concept. They like the ambiance, energy and hospitality, and sports fans can watch their favorite teams on more than 70 large, flat screen TVs." About Rick's Cabaret With 42 units, Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (NasdaqGM: RICK) is the leading hospitality company operating adult gentlemen's clubs and sports bar/restaurants in the US. Adult clubs in New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Minneapolis, Indianapolis and other cities operate under brand names such as "Rick's Cabaret," "XTC," "Club Onyx," "Vivid Cabaret," "Jaguars" and "Tootsie's Cabaret." Sports bar/restaurants, which also feature live entertainment, operate under the brand names "Bombshells" and "Ricky Bobby Sports Saloon." For More Information
- Web: http://www.ricksinvestor.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rickscabaretinc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rickscabaretintl
- Bombshells Dallas: http://www.bombshellsdallas.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV