- Managed network and Hosted VoIP: The Managed Office environment is anchored by a single, converged IP network for Internet, data transport and Hosted VoIP voice service backed by solid service level agreements. Network connectivity is delivered via reliable, business-grade Ethernet or other connectivity options available at the customer's choice of speeds.
- Managed CPE (customer premises equipment): CenturyLink provides and maintains hardware, including feature-rich IP phones, routers, switches and Wi-Fi access points.
- Hosted apps and cloud-based storage: Reliable cloud-based business applications free IT support from expensive and time-consuming software and server maintenance, creating opportunities to focus on big-picture, revenue-driving priorities. Managed Office includes hosted email and calendar software, collaboration software and data backup services. Software upgrades are included, and the suite of cloud-based business applications available with Managed Office will continue to be expanded in the future.
- Security software: Advanced security features are layered throughout the network and applications.
- Managed install and training: Each Managed Office customer is assigned a dedicated project manager and an account consultant who learns its business, understands its network requirements, manages installation and reviews the first bill. Customers receive personalized service, feature and software training, tailored to their needs and schedule.
- One-stop support: When service is up and running, trained specialists who work exclusively with Managed Office customers are on-call 24/7 at a dedicated, U.S.-based technical assistance center. In addition, customers receive ongoing support from a single account consultant who understands their IT services and communications network needs.
- Scalable per-seat pricing that shifts costs from capital to operating expenses: Managed Office offers a monthly price-per-employee user option that can help make it easy to predict the cost of managing the entire communications network, and businesses can easily scale up or down to meet seasonal needs or accommodate growth. As a monthly operating expense, Managed Office reduces the total cost of ownership for IT services by eliminating up-front capital investments or ongoing maintenance on equipment that could break or become obsolete.
CenturyLink Launches Managed Office, A Fully Managed IT Services Solution For Small And Medium-Sized Businesses
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts