Praxair, Inc. (NYSE:PX) announced that the company has completed an upgrade to its air separation liquefaction capabilities in Fort Saskatchewan and Prentiss, Alberta. In addition, Praxair has completed the construction of new carbon dioxide and liquid nitrogen distribution and storage facilities in Grande Prairie, Alberta, and Dawson Creek, British Columbia.
The plant upgrades and new facilities and equipment are part of Praxair’s ongoing commitment to Western Canada’s growing oil and gas market. Praxair Canada also operates more than 50 kilometers of pipelines in the Edmonton – Fort Saskatchewan corridor.
“We continue to invest in key infrastructure expansion and upgrades that increase our capacity in the region, further enabling Praxair to reliably serve energy customers throughout Western Canada,” said Sean Durbin, president of Praxair Canada. “Our expanded air separation units, new distribution and storage facilities and additional transportation equipment provide us more flexibility to deliver our products to our customers when and where they need them most.”
About PraxairPraxair, Inc., a Fortune 250 company with 2012 sales of $11 billion, is the largest industrial gases company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and many others. More information about Praxair, Inc. is available at www.praxair.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV