The 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Pot Next
Possibly swayed by its northern-border state Washington, Oregon is making strides to make recreational cannabis use legal. The northwestern state already has both medical and decriminalization laws in force.
Oregonians are due to vote on the Control, Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act in November 2014. If passed, the law would allow for cannabis to be sold and used by adults over 21 beginning July 2015.A recent report by ECONorthwest estimates the state will generate $38.5 million in excise tax revenue over the first fiscal year of recreational sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV