Valentine's Day Is The Loneliest Day Of The Year For Singles
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ask any single person about the dating scene and you'll learn that it's a meat market. For those seeking a serious relationship, meaningless hook-ups are a dead-end.
A new relationship website, MarriageMaterial.co, is changing the dating landscape by offering marriage-minded singles, both straight and gay, a place to connect with others seeking a serious relationship. Founding President and CEO Dana Michel recognizes that we live in a diverse world. She asserts, "I have created an online relationship community that reflects my life experience where people of all kinds interact on a regular basis."
The secret to the website's success is using a simple, modern approach: crowd sourcing. Michel explains, "We crowd source all the time, often not realizing we're doing it. Every time we check out restaurant ratings on Yelp or ask our Facebook friends for a hotel recommendation, we're asking the crowd what they think. Somehow we drop this smart and efficient mode of search when we date."
MarriageMaterial.co brings crowd sourcing into the equation in the form of amateur matchmakers. While all matchmakers are inspired by their desire to bring people together, a little financial incentive never hurt anyone. When members set up a dating profile, they assign dollar values to dating milestones (first date, multiple dates, engagement), and the matchmaker who helped them get to that relationship benchmark will be compensated with the corresponding financial reward.Invite this engaging guest to reveal the challenges singles face when she answers:
- Why does MarriageMaterial.co work better than professional matchmakers?
- How does the site help people avoid looking like they're rushing things?
- What are the red flags that he/she is not interested in a long-term relationship?
- How much time should you give someone before deciding they're NOT a keeper?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV