WASHINGTON, Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Washington, it's time to save your energy and put it towards staying warm this winter! Toyota's bringing its fuel cell-powered concept to the East Coast. Following a trip through Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) earlier this month, the glowing, ocean-blue sedan that many are calling the car of the future is geared to make a big splash at this year's Washington Auto Show.
For the past 20 years, Toyota has massively committed to fuel cell research and design and aims to lead the charge in environmental change in the auto industry this year. "Savvy consumers have been waiting to see an active change in fuel cell development, and we're almost ready to hit the streets," said Toyota's Vice President of North American Business Strategy Nihar Patel. "There's an enormous amount of education to be done as we let the public know more about this exciting technology." In case you missed the CES buzz, Nihar will be leading a press conference at the Toyota booth on Jan. 22 at 9:40 a.m. to fill you in on its accelerated goals for fuel cell technology in its cars in the next two years.
Attendees can see the newest concept at Toyota's booth, as well as the three-wheeler iROAD concept that wowed auto enthusiasts at last year's Geneva Auto Show. Show goers interested in leaning into each turn in the iROAD will have a chance to see it in action.
Toyota also will be showing off its brand new 2014 Highlander, which offers more style, comfort and utility than ever before – a great family vehicle with a trunk big enough to hold whatever the adventurous type needs to carry around. The Highlander is joined by other new models including the 2014 Corolla and a full cut-away of the 2014 Tundra.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV