GTT (NYSE MKT:GTT), a cloud networking service provider offering Tier 1 IP and Ethernet network solutions to multinational enterprises, today announced the company name change to GTT Communications, Inc.
“GTT will execute our strategy to extend our network ubiquitously around the world, to expand our portfolio of cloud networking services to our multinational clients, and to deliver exceptional client service with simplicity, speed and agility,” said Rick Calder, CEO and President of GTT.
GTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information visit GTT www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV