NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Dollar Tree (DLTR) was downgraded at Sterne Agee to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $56. Valuation call, after the stock ran 39% in 2013, Sterne Agee said.
Fluor (FLR) was upgraded at Canaccord Genuity to buy from hold. Equipment stocks are still trading at a discount to usual midcycle multiples, Canaccord Genuity said.
Informatica (INFA) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $52. Expecting a good quarter and the data integration market is not dead, Credit Suisse said.
Juniper (JNPR) was upgraded at FBR Capital Markets to market perform from underperform. Twelve-month price target is $25. Activist proposals could help unlock shareholder value, FBR Capital Markets said.
Morgan Stanley (MS) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Natural Resources Partners (NRP) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Nuvasive (NUVA) was upgraded at Leerink Swann to outperform from market perform. Twelve-month price target is $45. Estimates were also boosted, based on improving execution, Leerink Swann said.
Oracle (ORCL) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to perform from outperform. Valuation call, as the stock has gained 28% in the past six months, Oppenheimer said.
Red Hat (RHT) was upgraded at Oppenheimer to outperform from perform. Twelve-month price target is $74. Uptrend in business fundamentals appears sustainable, Oppenheimer said.
Scripps Networks (SNI) was upgraded at Citigroup to neutral from sell. Valuation call, Citigroup said.
Superior Energy (SPN) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from outperform. Company could continue to lose market share to competitors, Wells Fargo said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV