PITTSBURGH, Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CONSOL Energy Inc. (NYSE: CNX) announced today that it has selected Timothy C. Dugan as the new Chief Operating Officer for its Exploration and Production (E&P) division.
Mr. Dugan comes to CONSOL Energy from Chesapeake Energy where he most recently served as Vice President of the Appalachia South Business Unit. Since 2009, he has directed Chesapeake Energy's operations in the Marcellus and Utica shales, and recently added oversight of geology, drilling, completions and reservoir planning. In addition, he was an integral part of the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport natural gas development project, the first major airport drilling program in the United States. Mr. Dugan's resume also includes key operational roles with Cabot Oil and Gas Corporation and EQT Corporation. He brings with him over 30 years of experience across many of the major gas fields including the Marcellus, Utica, Devonian, Barnett and Haynesville shale plays.
"Tim's intimate knowledge of all operational aspects, specifically in the Marcellus and Utica Shales, his industry perspective, as well as his experience on the ground floor of a major airport drilling project, made him the logical choice to lead CONSOL Energy's E&P division, which is poised for dynamic growth in the coming years," commented Nick DeIuliis, President of CONSOL Energy, "This hire represents a critical step in implementing the growth strategy we have embarked upon. Tim brings outstanding credentials and experience to CONSOL Energy, and we are excited to have him join our team."Mr. Dugan received his B.S. in Chemical Engineering with an emphasis in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh. He is also a longstanding member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV