CHICAGO, Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Textura Corporation (NYSE: TXTR), the leading provider of collaboration solutions for the construction industry, announced today that it will release its fiscal first quarter 2014 results after the U.S. stock market closes on Thursday, January 30, 2014. Textura will also hold a conference call to discuss results at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) that day.
The U.S. toll-free dial-in for the conference call is 1-877-407-4018 and the international dial-in number is 1-201-689-8471. A live webcast of the conference call will also be available on the investor relations page of the Company's website at investors.texturacorp.com.
For those unable to participate in the live conference call, a replay will be available beginning at 8:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on January 30, 2014, until 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on February 6, 2014. The U.S. toll-free replay dial-in number is 1-877-870-5176 and the international replay dial-in number is 1-858-384-5517. The replay passcode is 13574576.About Textura Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve all construction industry professionals across the project lifecycle – from takeoff, estimating, design, pre-qualification and bid management to submittals, field management, LEED ® management and payment. Textura's collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. With award winning technology, world-class customer support and consistent growth, Textura is leading the construction industry's technology transformation. www.texturacorp.com Textura CorporationInvestor Relations Inquiries: email@example.com 1-847-457-6553 SOURCE Textura Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV