N. VENICE, Fla., Jan. 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PGT Industries (Nasdaq:PGTI), the nation's leading supplier of residential impact-resistant windows and doors announced today that Doug Ferrante and Jamison Eige have joined the Florida based manufacturer.
Mr. Ferrante joins PGT in the newly formed position of National Account Sales Manager responsible for all National Accounts. Ferrante's experience includes sales and business development, most recently with H.D. Smith and Cardinal Health. Mr. Eige joins PGT as Regional Sales Manager responsible for the southwest Florida region. Eige's previous positions have been in the building products industry, most recently with AWP Windows and Doors.
"Expanding our sales leadership provides PGT with the ability to capitalize on the growth and momentum we see in the market place," said Todd Antonelli, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "Doug and Jamison have the strategic and team building skills to help develop new opportunities and facilitate key relationships."ABOUT PGT: PGT® pioneered the U.S. impact-resistant window and door industry and today is the nation's leading manufacturer and supplier of residential impact-resistant windows and doors. Founded in 1980, the company employs approximately 1,500 at its manufacturing, glass laminating and tempering plants in Florida. Utilizing the latest designs and technology, PGT products are ideal for new construction and replacement projects serving the residential, commercial, high-rise and institutional markets. PGT's product line includes a variety of aluminum and vinyl windows and doors. Product brands include WinGuard ®; SpectraGuard(TM); PremierVue®; PGT Architectural Systems; and Eze-Breeze®. PGT Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of PGT, Inc. (Nasdaq:PGTI).
CONTACT: Carole Reams 941-480-1600 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV