CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will release earnings for the fourth quarter and full-year 2013 at approximately 4:30 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 6, 2014.
A conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full-year 2013 financial results with management is scheduled for Friday, February 7, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. (EST). The dial-in number for the conference call is 888-523-1228 (719-785-1753, if calling from outside the U.S.). The conference I.D. number is 2552181.
There will be a replay of the conference call from 3:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, February 7, 2014 through 3:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, February 14, 2014. The telephone number for the replay is 888-203-1112 (719-457-0820, if calling from outside the U.S.). The access code is 2552181.
Also, please note that a live audio webcast of the conference call will be available and can be accessed directly from the Web site of CTS Corporation www.ctscorp.com.About CTSCTS is a leading designer and manufacturer of electronic components and sensors and a provider of services to OEMs in the automotive, communications, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and computer markets. CTS manufactures products in North America, Europe and Asia. CTS' stock is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "CTS."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV