CHICAGO, Jan. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) today announced the appointment of Riki Nieman as Vice President for its Los Angeles Branch office.
"Over the course of her career in the Southern California and Southwest marketplace, Riki has demonstrated success in a diverse range of underwriting, sales and marketing, distribution management, and segment management roles," said Steve Marohn, CNA's Western Zone Officer. "I am confident her leadership will help strengthen our producer relationships in the Los Angeles marketplace, drive continued profitable growth across our business units, and continue to build a winning team."
Riki comes to CNA from ACE, where she served as National Segment Vice President for Regional Operations. In this role, she was responsible for managing the National Accounts Segment in the West, defined as accounts with revenue of more than $1B. Prior to her most recent role, Riki held various leadership positions in Corporate Accounts and Underwriting at AIG and Swiss Re, respectively.Riki can be reached at (213)452-5902, or via email at email@example.com. Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country's eighth largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. CNA is a registered trademark of CNA Financial Corporation. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn CONTACT: Jennifer Martinez, 312-822-5167 Sarah Pang, 312-822-6394 SOURCE CNA Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV