According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, DIS makes up 5.81% of the Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund ETF (XLY) which is trading lower by about 0.5% on the day Tuesday.
DIS operates in the Entertainment sector, among companies like Time Warner Inc (TWX) which is off about 0.6% today, and Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA) trading lower by about 0.8%. Below is a three month price history chart comparing the stock performance of DIS, versus TWX and FOXA.
DIS is currently trading off about 0.5% midday Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV