- Mr. Market has climbed a wall of complacency.
- There is a strong consensus about nearly every asset class.
- Historically stock markets are often unkind to consensus and to the changing of the Fed.
- Reward vs. risk has deteriorated for the U.S. stock market
- Beware: Risk happens fast.
Kass: Climbing a Wall of Complacency
Jan 22, 2014 | 06:00 AM EST
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.