3 Computer Software & Services Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, Salesforce.com ( CRM) is up $0.36 (0.6%) to $60.22 on average volume. Thus far, 2.1 million shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.65-$60.55 after having opened the day at $60.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.86. salesforce.com, inc. provides enterprise cloud computing solutions to various businesses and industries worldwide. Salesforce.com has a market cap of $36.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 8.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 22 analysts who rate Salesforce.com a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Salesforce.com as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. Get the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the computer software & services industry could consider iShares S&P NA Tech Software Idx ( IGV) while those bearish on the computer software & services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts