3 Computer Software & Services Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Splunk ( SPLK) is up $2.80 (3.5%) to $82.47 on heavy volume. Thus far, 992,014 shares of Splunk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $80.02-$82.52 after having opened the day at $80.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.67. Splunk, Inc. provides software solutions that provide real-time operational intelligence. Splunk has a market cap of $8.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 16.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate Splunk a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Splunk as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full Splunk Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts