4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NHI, MAC, DUK, BP
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 35.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $146.07 million or 30.90% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 8.60%.
- MACERICH CO's earnings per share declined by 9.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MACERICH CO increased its bottom line by earning $1.92 versus $1.73 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.21 versus $1.92).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, MACERICH CO's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Macerich Company Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.