NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Williams-Sonoma (NYSE:WSM) is tomorrow, January 22, 2014. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 31 cents per share. At a price of $54.33 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for Williams-Sonoma has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Williams-Sonoma has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are down 7.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Williams-Sonoma Inc. operates as a multi-channel specialty retailer of home products. It operates in two segments, Direct-to-Customer and Retail. The company has a P/E ratio of 55.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about WSM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV