Dow Today: E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company (DD) Leads The Day Higher, Travelers Companies (TRV) Lags
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. The Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) is trading up 18 points (+0.1%) at 16,476 as of Tuesday, Jan 21, 2014, 9:35 a.m. ET. During this time, 25.7 million shares of the 30 Dow components have changed hands vs. an average daily trading volume of 360.6 million. The NYSE advances/declines ratio sits at 2,234 issues advancing vs. 593 declining with 188 unchanged.
- You can view the full E.I. du Pont de Nemours Ratings Report.
- You can view the full Travelers Companies Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV